Before you start, make sure you have the following items
1) download both BlueSoleil & WiiFlash Server
2) Install them following the above order
3) Connect your USB Bluetooth Drive or activate the Internal Bluetooth on your pc
4) Open Bluesoleil, it will check the bluetooth devices, and you will see the Nintendo Wii Controller
5) Right click on the Nintendo controller icon and say “Connect”
6) Press the “1” and “2” buttons on the Wii Controller (this will activate the sync command)
7) In the Bluesoleil window the status of the Nintendo icon will change into “Connected”
8) Open WiiFlash Server, if the Wii Controller is connected the WiiFlash Server window will be blue. If not, it will be red, and so you might have some problems with bluetooth connection.
9) Click on the little icon in the left part of WiiFlash Server, the WiiMote will have a little shake.
Now you are ready to go!
If you have problems connecting the Wii Controller you can go to http://www.wiiflash.org and take a look to the Walkthrough.